We understand that sometimes “life happens” and you have to cancel an appointment. As our clients, we hope that you understand that our schedules are very tight and as they say, “time is money.” We feel that we have a very fair cancellation policy that allows the client to give proper notice and not be penalized for the cancellation. To cancel or reschedule an appointment, please change it using the mind body application, call us at (267) 225-7064, or email OOSUNDETRAINING@GMAIL.COM.
Please read the following cancellation policy carefully:
Group Training Classes
- Clients must cancel out of a class or training session with at least 1 hours’ notice.
- If you cancel within the 1 hour time period of the start time of the class/session, you will be charged for that class/session.
- All class cancellations must be done online or you must contact us to notify us of the cancellation.
Personal Training/ Semi Private Training
- Client must notify the trainer within 24 hours of training session if the session must be cancelled / rescheduled. If the trainer is not notified of the cancellation then the session will be forfeited and the client charged.
- Client can only get 3 no shows during a 6 month period. This is important because this is an investment of time for both the trainer and the client.
- Emergency situations will be determined on a case by case basis as determined by management.
Make Progress….Not Excuses. PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our members (“credits”). The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our discretion.
Auto Bill Contract Termination Fee - $50
Contract Suspension Fee - $25